Rudraksh Immigration Highlights The Features of The New Zealand PR Process For 2022November 14, 2022
New Zealand is among the most underrated destinations for Indians to migrate to. It has breathtaking landscapes, the English language is a bonus, there are tons of employment opportunities, you can experience a mix of the diversified population to expand your horizons and the PR process is quite smooth. Due to these reasons, the number of people applying for Resident Visa for New Zealand has gone up significantly over the last few years, confirms Rudraksh Group.
In order to apply for the New Zealand PR (Permanent Residency), you must have a valid Resident Visa. This visa allows you to stay and work in New Zealand for at least 2 years after which you can file the PR application. One case where you don’t need the Resident Visa is if you get refugee status and asylum. Apart from that, the only way to get the NZ PR is via the Resident Visa route.
Rudraksh Immigration shares the requirements for applying for that.
- You can apply for a Resident Visa from your home country.
- The Skilled Migrant Program is the most common way to apply for that.
- This is based on the EOI (Expression of Interest) process that is premised upon the point-based system.
- On the points table, one needs over 160 points. The exact number of points above this threshold doesn’t matter.
- One is awarded points based on age, education, work experience or job offer from the NZ employer.
- Additionally, you must also show your commitment toward NZ. This can be proven by showing proof of taxes, living, investing or establishing your business in New Zealand.
- In terms of language proficiency, you need CLB 6.5 in IELTS. Moreover, other prominent English language tests like TOEFL, PTE Academic, FCE and OET are also valid.
- The education that you have completed must be mentioned on the ‘List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment’. If it is not on the list, then you need a New Zealand authority to assess your educational qualifications.
- All the information about this is available on the Skilled Migrant Visa website.
When you are finally ready to apply, you need to take the following things into consideration as per Rudraksh Immigration.
- The first part of the procedure involves submitting an EOI.
- One thing to mention here is that you will get full points for age until you are 39 years old.
- The fee for submitting the EOI is NZ $530 and it will be valid for 6 months.
- After the assessment of the information that you submitted with your EOI, you will get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) within 2-4 weeks.
- That is when you will need to submit all your documents within the next 4 months.
- The fee for the Resident Visa will range from NZ $2,700 to $3,840 depending on where you are applying from.
- However, the processing time could be anywhere between 18 and 24 months.
- After receiving the Resident Visa, you can fly to NZ and start living and working there.
- After 2 years, you will be eligible to apply for PR.
If you would like to discuss your case with a professional institute, you can visit the office of Rudraksh Immigration Group in Mohali. They have been in this field for over 28 years and will guide you as per your requirements.