Mrs. India Empress of the Nation, 2023 (Season 4) Shattering StereotypesJune 22, 2023
Pune, (Maharashtra) [India]: The 4th season of Mrs. India Empress of the Nation by DIVA Pageants, was held on the 18th June 23 at the HYATT Pune. It showcased a total of 50 Confident, Charming and Charismatic women from different walks of life, leaving the audience in absolute awe that night.
This season was all about promoting Inclusivity by embracing each woman’s individuality. Age is just a number – that’s something they strongly proved last night. Divas from 21 to 70 years of age spread across Silver, Gold and Elite categories, respectively, walked the ramp with utmost poise and grace. The Introduction of the Plus-Size Award was another cherry on the cake for this fashion forward, Women Empowering Pageant.
This grand event was presented by NIBE Limited and Co-powered by Meesha Diagnostics & Polyclinic. The Guests of Honour were Mr Aseem Gupta, Principal Secretary – Urban Development, Mr Vikram Kumar- Pune Municipal Commissioner & Manjusha Nibe – Founder NIBE Limited.
Actor, Neelam Kothari Soni led the Elite Jury along with Actor & Sports Presenter – Ridhima Pathak. Sandeep Singh – GM HYATT, Pune, Swatee Kumar – C.A., Ovette Ricalde – International Pageant Director, Dr Leena Gupta – Winner Mrs India MIEN 2021, Cicilia Sanyal – Winner Mrs India MIEN 2021, Farha Anwar – Mrs Asia 2018, Karl Mascarenhas – Director DIVA Pageants, were the esteemed judges for the evening.
Celebrity host & Actor, Aman Yatan Verma hosted this grand event with his customary verve and vigour.
Selecting the Top 3 Winners in each category from the 50 gorgeous women on stage was a herculean task for the jury, as all of them performed exceptionally well.
Title Winners –
Silver Category (21 to 38 years)
- Winner: Priyanka Gadia – Pune
- 1st RU: Abhilasha Chahalia – New Delhi
- 2nd RU: Dr Neha Prabhu Salgaoncar – Goa
Gold Category (39 to 49 years) –
- Winner: Apeksha Dabral – Bhopal
- 1st RU: Dr Mrinalini Bhardwaj – Pune
- 2nd RU: Rakshhaa Karwa – Mumbai
Elite Category (50 years onwards) –
- Winner: Sujatha Sharma – Bangalore
- 1st RU : Seema Sinha – Delhi
- 2nd RU : Kakoli Ghosh – Kolkatta
Plus – Size Category
Winner: Dharini Panchal – Mumbai
The Coronation of Six International DIVA Queens was the highlight of the event. It would be a matter of pride for our country, when these Women represent India in various International Pageants, under the keen supervision of International Pageant Coach, Anjana Mascarenhas of DIVA Pageants.
DIVA Queens at International Pageants :
- Nilakshi Lohi: Mrs Earth Asia Pacific 2023
- Dr Mrinalini Bharadwaj: Mrs Tourism India 2023
- Dr Urvashi Patil: Mrs Universe Official India 2023
- Kashmira Doctor: Elite Mrs Universe Official India 2023
- Nikkoo Dsouza: Elite Mrs Grand Universe 2023
- Dr Meghna Dewan Gopal: International Queen 2023
Show Director & Choreographer, Pooja Singh, mesmerized the audience with her well-choreographed sequences.
This event in all its grandeur was flawlessly co-ordinated by Cicilia Sanyal, Mrunali Tayade, Anjani Kushwaha, Tanuja Bangera & Spenta Patel.
Mrs. India Empress of the Nation, a registered pageant, is the brainchild of Karl & Anjana Mascarenhas which best exemplified the DIVA belief; Dare Dream Dazzle.
Partners that made the event Grand :
- Presenting Partner – NIBE Ltd
- Powered By – HYATT Pune
- Co-powered by – Meesha Diagnostics & Polyclinic
- Media Partner – Lokmat
- Smile Partner – Sweet Smiles Dental Clinic & Implant Centre
- PR Partner – Inspirations
- Gifting Partner – Modasutra
- Numerology Partner – Ank Jyotiishi
- Tarot Partner – Mystic Empress
- Official Show Director & Choreographer – Pooja Singh
- Makeover Partner – Style Mantra & Sia
- Charity Partner – We Help Welfare Foundation
- Talent Partner – Diva Talent Hub
- Nail Partner – SimMon Nails & More
- Beauty partner – O’Esthetics
- Dessert Partner – Choco Kasttle & Florango
- Chocolate Partner – Crumbs & Cherries
- Tea Partner – Glenlicious
- Hair Care Partner- Erayba/
- Magazine Partner – Grehlakhmi
- Social Media Partner – Momchronicles & Anshu Das
- Weight Management Partner – ProGen Weight Management
- Gifting Partner – Kanu DryFruit
- Beverage Partner – Sula Vineyards
- Beverage Partner- BIRA
- Eyewear & Sunwear Partner – Lawrence & Mayo
- Photography Partner – SJ Illumination
- Videography Partner – iPlus Media Solutions
- Photoshoot Partner – Sahil Photography
- Assistant Choreographer – Ajay Lokhande
- Official Anchor of Subtitle Ceremony, Talent Round & The Red Carpet – Vibhuti Pandey
For more details, please contact: